Our compliance process
We take in charge the case and analyse the structure according to our process:
- Implementation of a decision matrix between the different bodies of the structure - this will be the basis for future monitoring;
- Establishment of a functions’ matrix: Who does what and are there any functions that can’t be held by a single person;
- Establishment of an identification file of parties to ensure that all contracts are in place (use of a customer identification form which is tailored to each customer, especially if there are distributors);
2. On-going process
Compliance Dashboard recapitulating the 3 main controls’ types:
- Legal: Set-up and existence of contracts, compliance with laws and circulars;
- Operational: Compliance with existing procedures;
- Organisational: Set-up of a decision and control structure in line with CSSF Circular 12/546.
- Monitoring of all legal reporting
- Regular reporting to Conducting Persons (monthly) and BoD in a pre-agreed format.
- Annual compliance reporting to the Regulator.