IFBL Risk training
The objective of this training module is to provide participants with a solid understanding of the principal processes and controls within private equity.
Topics of this training include:
- Fund set-up & structuring: tax and legal aspects, including practical examples
- Deal structuring and draw down: type of instruments, overview of deal clauses, draw-down mechanism
- Fund raising: strategies and examples, commitment mechanism, closing
- Operations & processes (context AIFMD)
- Risk Management
- Investment exit: the three main exit routes in private equity (IPO, secondary, trade sale)
- Distribution: the waterfall model, theory and practice
More information on this training can be found here.